Friday, January 13, 2012

Reality.

Working on my senior page is making me realize how fast I'm growing up. I look back at these past years from when I was young until now, and I realized that I really changed. I've met some wonderful people who made my life better and they continue to do so until this day. Others have cause problems, but I ended up overcoming them. I've worked really hard in school and college acceptance or rejection letters will show if I've worked hard enough or not. I mean this is reality now. Once senior year comes, it's not always fun and games anymore. It's your future. It hit me so sudden, but now working on my senior page, I really feel like a senior now. I mean college apps and all that made me realize it too, but now I truly feel it. It's crazy, but it's happening. All I can really do is enjoy it with the people I love while it lasts.

Now I can truly understand the title of my blog too xD

No comments:

Post a Comment