Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It gets better.

I knew it was going to and it's finally happening. So today I went to Chipotle with the guys and Nicole. I saw my cousin in line and I was like oh wow haha. I didn't expect to see anyone, but last night I had the strangest feeling I would see someone that I know. We were just talking about school and he asked me what I was getting. I told him and he said he would pay and I rejected and said I could pay for myself. He said that he would since we met in line. Then Gabe thought he was some random person talking to me haha xD That was funny. So I go to pay and the lady tells me my burrito was already paid for and I'm just like -______- Dang hahaha. I was ready to pay and everything. But I told him thank you later on when he came by. It was nice of him but he really didn't have to. Afterwards, I went to the dentist since my filling was bothering me. It turns out my filling was cracked and if water continues to get in it, another cavity will form. He said only a few people realize it and it made me feel special that I did before it got worse. I could barely eat my burrito earlier too. So I'm staying away from hard food for a while now. Just to be sure. My mouth is still a little numb. It's been 4 hours already xD Only a little is still numb, but I feel it. He's so nice to my family, I'm really thankful how helpful he's been. Then I came home and I have some mail. I got one from school and I was like maybe it's my AA's but I didn't want to get my hopes up. It was my AA's :DDDDDDDD Ahhh man and my dad was like what's that and I told him my AA's and he was PROUD OF ME. Like he truly was. Best day ever haha. That just made my whole day/week/whatever right there. My mom was busy but my DAD being proud was so unexpected. It really meant a lot to me. I just needed that encouragement. So now I'll see how things will go from here on out, but things are good again. Better than good honestly. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment