Monday, January 9, 2012

:)

It was nice seeing my family today. It's been a while and it's only been less than a week since the funeral. Man, its still hard to cope with. Even though he usually doesn't come over, having him gone is hard to accept. But it was funny when my dad was messing around with Raymond, taking his jello thingies and hiding it xD Then Justin started teasing him too. It was nice to have family around, except everyone's sick haha. The down side to it. Spent 3.5 hours working on a puzzle with my sister. Almost finished but my dads making me sleep >.> I'm super excited for my job shadow tomorrow :D Trying not to expect a lot, but I can't contain my excitement. I'll probably eat there too knowing how hungry I get xD Filming is just stressing me out, but I don't want to think about it. Good night workd & have a wonderful week :]

No comments:

Post a Comment