Thursday, January 19, 2012

So tired...

Today I went to piano and of course I was second to last to come xD But the teacher left for a while so I went to my locker and ran into Kenneth. I wasn't last at least xD I got a seat which is good. Quite a lot of people in the class and so many of us from school, mostly seniors. There's like 9 of us haha. Lunch was filled with interesting conversations. English, Government (keep wanting to call it Econ), and Lit on Film weren't too bad. Well Government was just x.x I managed in the class though. Then we're getting a seating chart D: As long as I don't sit in the front. We went to film but Nicole had to catch her bus so that was a problem. Have to film again tomorrow. Watched American Idol and it was hilarious. Very interesting auditions for sure haha. Excited for Interior Design tomorrow. Don't think I'll drop cause apparently we need 3.0 units on campus and without the class I'll only have 1.0 so I don't want to go to ASC. Man yesterday someone brings him up, then today someone else brings him up. I swear, I don't know why this is happening to me. We'll see how that goes. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment