Sunday, January 29, 2012

I just don't know anymore.

Saw this on Tumblr and went like xsfjkhsadijfchzkm hahaha. However it's not worth spending $115 AUD that's for sure. Crazy price haha. But it's so cute. Ahh I just feel like crying myself to sleep. Why must there be so many problems at once? I swear now is not the time, but I guess obstacles are there for you to overcome. But sometimes I just wish I didn't have to deal with anything or anyone. Too bad I can't exactly say anything. So today I went to Shelly's surprise birthday party which was lots of fun. Then went to a family dinner and watched television. Went to my cousins house afterwards and helped her work on this project. I SUCK at making human sculptures or any sculptures. Honestly, it was pretty bad at first haha. I had fun though. Learned some things about my family that I never thought I would. I swear cheaters annoy the heck out of me you know. Why can't someones love be enough? Why do you have to cheat on someone who's willing to do so much for you? 10 years ago, I would've never guessed that things would up this way. I hate growing up sometimes. I also hate feeling like I'm alone when there are so many people around. The truth hurts. Good night world...

No comments:

Post a Comment