Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hahaha.

Omg I love this drama haha. So right now she was all stressed because the minister brought up her boyfriend's marriage to another girl even thought it's false. He ditched his last chance to save the new business for the hotel just to be with her. They went out to eat and now they're on a date at an arcade. It's just so cute :D I didn't get a chance to blog about yesterday. Well the job shadow was super fun. After that I went hope and decided to go bike riding. After I raced on puzzles against my sister. I won xD But the black pieces all fit in the same spot so that was kinda stressful. I just put them all wherever but I fixed it this morning. Today I was gonna stay home but since my sister decided she wanted to go out with my parents, I decided to go too. We went to a few stores. Turns out I can't miss a single Joann's decorating class cause I can't make it one day so I'm going to wait until March. Hopefully the final products aren't due until late April. Then maybe I can take a later class cause you also have to pay for the supplies. To think $27 isn't enough for the class alone. I gotta pay more too D:< Then we came home and my dad left so we all took a bike ride/scooter ride/walk to the levee and a friend's house. Pretty exhausting but it was fun going with my mom this time since it's just me and my sister. We all got to go :D Came home and my sister suggested we have McDonald's so we did. Overall it was a pretty good day. This drama just makes it even more perfect. Man after finishing this one, I want to watch one more since it's the end of break. I'm also gonna wait for my permit since I'm a few months away so I don't have to pay for classes. It would be easier for my parents. Good night world & have a great Thursday :]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment