Monday, January 16, 2012

Content.

So today was pretty fun. I got to see the family all together, even if there is drama going on. Don't want to get into any of that right now. I watched the game between Packers and Giants. It was a pretty crazy game though. Those throws by Rodgers seemed like impossible half the time haha. Giants played a good game though even though I was rooting for Packers. Haha "Cheeseheads." My cousin was on his Facebook and didn't get the reference until my uncle, his dad, told him. That was funny. Oh and his money kleenex's haha. So random. We watched Spongebob too xD Then we went over to their house and watched tv, drank hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream, and had many laughs of course. "X" Hahahaha. Oh man. It was a good day though I must admit. If only days like today happened more often. I also got a haircut since it's the New Year. On the way home, I saw Big Dipper :DDD I seriously just went crazy after seeing it haha. Tonight was beautiful. There was a chance we were going out of town tomorrow, but it's not happening. One last day, at least I can spend it with my family again. That's all I could ever hope for. Also Happy Birthday to Dalia and James! Dalia was yesterday, James is today. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment