Friday, January 13, 2012

Reminiscing...

This picture on the right is the start of my senior page. It's pretty filled up since we don't have much room. It's going to take me forever to delete pictures and decide how many I want. That's not even close to all the pictures I want to have either xD I'm probably gonna write something too as a little note to everyone sorta thing. But it's sad to know that my high school life is ending. I mean all my wonderful friends and people that I've met these past 4 years have truly changed my life. It's going to be hard to accept that we'll all be going our separate ways and I won't even speak to others. I just hope that we all stay close since we're a pretty close group of people. It's going to be nice to see how everyone is doing in 5-10 years from now. Basically watching each other grow up. I still need more family photos and I don't have pictures of everyone that I want to include >.> Oh well, but this is just been one heck of a ride and I'm so not ready for it to end just yet. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment