Monday, January 9, 2012

:DDD

So today I had my second job shadow at a bakery. Man my mentor was super nice and willing to show me a few things. I'm going back tomorrow since I didn't finish my hours, but I sure am learning a lot. Who knew that after watching all these tv shows about baking that I would finally get to see it up close myself. I think I'm going to do my final product on baking just because I've done the civil engineering one before. I'm willing to learn and try new things and I really want to go through with this. I can't wait :D Filming is finally turning out right, but I hope we can film the week we get back. The main scene is the one I'm unsure about. Everything else seems right. I don't even know if I can go to the DMV anymore cause job shadowing changed it all, so I'll have to see. I feel like if I don't get my permit now, it just shows that I basically failed. I keep telling myself I'm going to do it, but I never do. I feel like I'm holding myself back because I'm lazy and I'm not ready for it. But it seems the longer I wait, the more weight I have on my shoulders from people telling me to go and get my permit and it annoys me a lot. Well I'll just have to wait and see. Timing never goes right for me when it comes to getting my permit and I don't know. Good night world & I'm so excited for tomorrow :]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment