Friday, January 6, 2012

Another tiring day.

Since I went on that bike ride yesterday, I didn't wake up until 12:15, but stayed in bed until 12:45 xD I was pretty tired. Then after I had breakfast/lunch, I finally decided to clean my room after my sister was looking at all the junk in my desk. After 4 very long hours, I cleaned out under my desk, nightstand, top of my desk, books in my closet, this box of stuff in my closet, my bags, and the box under my bed. I swear, I didn't even know I had THAT much paper. The picture shows all the paper/junk I threw out. Quite a bit of stuff if you ask me. But I haven't fully cleaned my room since we moved in, so I'm not too surprised. I feel accomplished though. This is like a pre-cleaning before I go off to college xD I bet in a month or so it's going to be all messy again, but I know it won't be too bad. Hopefully. I found lots of old stuff that I didn't even realized I had and stuff that went missing. Everything's organized so I'm happy with that. It's been a very productive day. I'm feeling pretty proud to say that lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment