Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"You, have knocked me off my feet again."

Mean~Taylor Swift

You is not a person. You is reality. It's constantly changing like crazy, with things I don't expect. At all. So many things are running through my mind. I wish things didn't have to be the way it is. I wish people would stay in my life forever. I wish I could do everything and get it done on time. I wish I didn't have to be unhappy. But I decided I will make the most of it. I will spend time with the people I care about the most. Be able to just be free and relax and not over do anything. This is my last year with so many people, and I want to make sure it lasts. Lasts forever. I don't want to regret anything. Time to live life to the fullest, not listen to people who drive me crazy, stop being lazy, open up, and just be myself. No more worries from here on out, though I know I'll worry a lot haha. I'm taking two steps forward, into a world that I know I will survive in. It's time to be happy :]

No comments:

Post a Comment