Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer List

This was the list of things to do I posted back in May:

Things to do this summer:

1. Get a haircut
2. Finish Shining Inheritance
3. Go kayaking
4. Star neckalce
5. Bracelet with my name & another design
6. Decorate/bake cupcakes
7. Experiment around
8. Permit before summer school/summer?
9. Camping?
10. LA?
11. Find myself
 
I can't go camping >.> So I still have to do 5. As of now, I'm done with 2. The last one, I'm getting there. I really wanna go kayaking before school starts, make more bracelets, decorate/bake cupcakes, and get my permit. So much to do >.> I feel unaccomplished haha. I did nothing this summer. How sad. Compared to past summers, this has been one of the least interesting ones yet. I'm really hoping for LA cause theres a chance I'm not going. The thing I was looking forward to the most. I guess I'll see how things go. Can't believe Mary's party is this week already. I don't care if it's Saturday xD Well time to go make more stuff and finish her gift. I'm almost done! I'll put up a picture when I'm done :D Hope everyone's having a great weekend! :]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment