Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BLAH.

2.5 pages down. 5.5 left to go. I GOT THIS!! Haha. I have a feeling I won't be able to blog later cause who knows when ima finish. I probably can't watch the movie either D: NOOOOO. Man I really need that extra credit. I'ma be super disappointed if I get a B in that class. CRAM for final haha. So yeah, wish me luck tomorrow. Can't believe these 6 weeks flew by. Anyways I got like 3 hours left to finish. Must do this and beat the impossible haha. I'm super excited for tomorrow. Ahhh, I can't believe the day is finally here. You don't know how happy I am and I been waiting for like 2 months for this day. EEEPPP :D Okay enough of that. Btw, pictures were ehhh. My hair I didn't like. Oh well, it was a nice picture, but I wish I had a better one. Okay, I keep talking haha. Good night world & have a great weekend everyone!! :]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment