Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm so happy :]

Well today I didn't do much. Sat around at home. Watched television. Made bracelets. Same old same old right? Nope. I started my mushroom bracelet, and I must say it looks awesome. And I mean really awesome haha. I love string oh so much :D With a passion haha. Now I'm gonna be obsessed with the site making all these big cool bracelets :D YEEEE. Haha <3 I'm in a really good mood right now ;D I hardly put hearts. Anyways, edited my Tumblr also. New backgrounds. I feel like spamming your ask box, but I won't xD I think making bracelets have really put me in a good mood. I feel relaxed. Omg last episodes of City Hunter is up. Man still gotta watch the last episode. Will do sometime tomorrow. Helping my mom cook is fun :D Now she calls me to help her as much as I can. I need another book to read. Maybe I'll reread some Sarah Dessen books. Sounds like a plan! :D Something about today was different. You were overly happy compared to usual. It's not weird, but I enjoyed it. It made me really calm. It's great to see the even happier side of you. Not that you aren't always happy, but you were so enthusiastic. It made me happy. Well I'm gonna go get some sleep now. Good night world & Sierra, it's finally Friday tomorrow hahaha. You survived your first week of school! :]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment