Friday, July 29, 2011

Randommm

I feel like putting random facts of myself that people probably don't know about me. And yes, the first one isn't exactly a fact. Just something I always wanted to happen to me. I'll try to post one a day if I can. Sometimes more if I want. Some of these will be weird. Just warning you ;D

Random Fact Number 1: I always wanted to receive a whole bunch of colorful balloons. It doesn't even have to be a special occasion like a birthday or anything, but it makes more sense that way haha. Something about balloons fascinate me. Now this leads to my next fact.

Random Fact Number 2: When it's my time to go, I want people to have different colored balloons with a note tied at the bottom of the string with a wish or a thought they have about me, and then release them all at once after everyone's done. That would make me very happy. This could work for my wedding too, if I ever get married haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment