Thursday, July 21, 2011

My little heart is crushed >.>

Today was the last day of summer school :D Woohoo finally over after 6 weeks. It was longer then haha. Now it's like wow, it's already over. I ended up getting an A in Music and I was just like :OOOOOOO YESSSSSSS. Hahaha. I hope the same happens in English too. I worked so hard in that class all semester. The only thing I'm worried about is the whole final thingy. Hopefully she didn't use my notes word for word >.> Ahh, we'll see soon enough. So I got to hang out with my friends today and man it was HECKA fun haha. Spent the day with Sierra, Lucas, Jennifer, Maryann, and Brandy. We went bowling and then the mall. Bowling was super fun :D I got 99. I'm always close to 100 but I never get it haha. Darn. Omg I kept knocking down 8 pins and the last 2 left would be the two furthest in the back row and I'm like >.> I missed both pins every single time! That happened like 3 times too. Yeah, 8 pins aren't my lucky number haha. I got a strike right when Sierra said that I was the only person without knocking down all pins yet. After failing attempts of taking pictures and watching them play DDR, we went to the car to head to the mall. Oh and when I got there Sierra couldn't think of the word synonms but in a different form. I was cracking up when she said synonisms or something like that. We just all cracked up like crazy haha. So at the car, Jennifer started freaking out over the truck she drove. She like fell in love with it haha. It was super funny. She was like :O OMG haha. It was a interesting car ride with loud music, crazy singing and dancing, and just a good time haha. It was super hot though >.> We went to Sherwood to get some food. And OMG, I saw those shoes at Claire's! I like fell in love with them. I was like :OOOOO MUST HAVE. But my mom said I shouldn't but anything I don't need and I didn't want her to get mad at me. It was buy one get one free. And guess what she says when I go home. "You should've bought them" and I'm like -_____- Now you tell me! Hahaha. Must go backkkkk! I'll be SUPER sad if they don't have them if I go back again. They had cute stuff at both malls though. Then we went to the other mall and looked at so many random stores. I hate how people stared when we were leaving though >.> It's like stuck in my head. Funny going up and down the escalator haha. Totally my idea ;D Overall, I just had an amazing day. Oh and we took those photo booth pictures because I never took one before so I was like :DDD Must try it for once. It was funny squeezing 5 people in a booth that should only fit 2-3 people. Trying on clothes everywhere and taking pictures throughout the day. Girl's day out basically since Lucas always left when we got to the mall. It was just an amazing day to hang out and just relax after 6 crazy weeks of school. I needed today. To catch up, to have new memories, and to just start new. Today felt like the first day of summer. How sad. But it's a great start :D I really hope I can get those shoes >.< Good night world & have a great weekend! Good luck to everyone with finals tomorrow! :]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment