Sunday, July 17, 2011

What a night.

Yesterday was so much funnnn. First, I got lost trying to find the place. Like I found the building, but had no idea where to enter at -___- So we parked and waited until some of my friends came. Then I saw Shelly and Kayla, so I went in with them. It was decorated so pretty! I was like WOW there's just so much pink and green everywhere haha. I was just blown away by everything. I sat with Oksana, Debora, Brittany, Danilo, Aman, and Alma in the back. It was kinda hard to see sometimes, but we were a very spirited table haha. That's probably why we got
so many weird looks from people. There were performances, dances, food, pictures, singing, 18 candles, 18 roses, 18 treasurers, father daughter dance, videos, dancing, and more. Everything was done so nice and amazing I'm like :DDD It honestly felt like a prom/wedding mixed with a birthday party. It was definitely an unforgettable night. It was so cute seeing her brother singing to her. We had many laughs at our table about random stuff xD Debora being a weirdo about Brittanys "other brother", her chocolate, Alma's facial expressions, and more. It was
one crazy party. There were so many family members! I messed up on my speech but I don't mind. Gabe's didn't make mines look so bad haha. It was entertaining seeing everyone come together and making it a great night. That's the gift I ended up making Mary. Words that describe her on the border and her name in pink and green zebra print. Pictures of past memories with many more to come. I couldn't be more happy with the way it turned out! Hard work pays off :D And the flowers looked amazing :DDD I'm like :O So pretty haha. The dancing was just crazy. I learned the Cupid Shuffle haha. It felt like another school dance. Those lights were blinding though >.< It was definitely a great experience that I know I'll never forget. I'm so lucky to have her in my life. She is not only a friend, but like a sister. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you for always being there for me, helping me whenever I need you. It really means a lot to me :]]]]]]]]]]]]] ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment