Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer List... again

This was the list of things to do I posted back in May:

Things to do this summer:

1. Get a haircut
2. Finish Shining Inheritance
3. Go kayaking
4. Star neckalce
5. Bracelet with my name & another design
6. Decorate/bake cupcakes
7. Experiment around
8. Permit before summer school/summer?
9. Camping?
10. LA
11. Find myself
Well I did number 7 for sure. I also did part of number 5 but I learned 2 different designs. I'm getting ready for another new design. I don't know when I should do letters though... Anyways number 10 is gonna happen! 8.. I'm not sure anymore. 3 & 6 I'm not sure I even can with 2 weeks left. 4 I think I still can. My goal is to do 5 of these and I have 3.5 done. 1.5 more haha. I wish I could do more this summer. I really wanna get my permit and make more bracelets. Maybe I should just do that... At least I'm trying to be productive :]

No comments:

Post a Comment