Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I wanna see my friends again D:

I mean all my friends, but mostly the ones that don't go to school with me anymore D: I need to hang out with them more since it's last year and all. We hardly see each other as is. Gotta spend more days together like the bowling/mall day. Now that is something I need to do with all my friends haha. Can't believe it. Last year together with so many wonderful people. So many have helped me through my good and bad times that I don't want to lose any of them. Or forget them. I'm going to miss everyone so much. I hope I don't lose contact with my close friends either. They have done so much for me. Well enough sad talk, had another okay day. Made that 3 bracelet into one that I really like but took me forever >.> My mom won't take me to Joann's so I'm like D: Nooooo. Watched Project Runway reruns. New season is tomorrow YEEE. I been waiting for this day to come lol. Finished Evercrossed in one day. Man, I LOVE reading and miss it so much. Must get lots and I mean LOTS of book at Borders if we go >:D Teehee. Helped my mom cook and plan and doing that much more now. Got lots of fresh air. That felt good but I think the neighbor thinks I was watching him or something. I wasn't >.> I just wanted fresh air lol. It was a good day. Very relaxing. Just a few more days and I feel like I can really relax. But then again, seeing a college will make me realize how old I'm getting and what not. But it's part of life. I have to grow up even if I don't want to.

11:11 I wish things will go well.

Not like they aren't but still. Just to have everything go well would be nice. Listening to Taylor Swift on random at night before I sleep. Really puts me in a calm mood. Thinking back to all the times I listened to her. The times when I first opened her CD and listened to it nonstop for days. The times her songs helped me through the roughest times I've had in my life. Her music basically saved my life. I'm not even kidding when I say that. Her music was there for me when I felt like I had no one. And I can't be more thankful for that. I still find it hard to believe that you think I would say something like that. I mean you know me so well, yet you think I would say something as mean as that to you? I feel like you still don't know me sometimes. Like I'm gonna just give up on our friendship someday. Well I'm not. You should know better. I'm not messed up like that. I have self-pride. Whatever happened in your past, isn't always going to happen in your future. I like proving people wrong, and our friendship is much stronger than that. Maybe stronger than I think. Whatever happens, happens. As of now, I don't think our friendship is going anywhere. If anything, it's getting even stronger. Well, I'm starting to close my eye lids. Good night world & have a great week :]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment