Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"Give me the chance to love you I'll tell you the only reason why Cause you are on my mind."

On My Mind~Cody Simpson

So last night I heard this song at like 11:52 PM on Khop and had to look it up today. It was so catchy and definitely doesn't sound like his other song that's for sure. I said it's cause of puberty. It sounds like Next to You~Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber. But anyways it's super cute! There was this other song that had the lyrics letting go and when I looked on the list of songs they played, it wasn't there -____- I hate it when they do that. It's like where's the songgg D: And I looked everywhere but couldn't find it, but I found one with those lyrics that were good too haha. Another great song I listened to was:
"I sit by myself talking to the moon try to get to you in hopes you're on the other side talking to me too." -Talking to the Moon~Bruno Mars
It's super cute too! Ahh, so many good songs lol. I heard this while watching this super sad video D: Heartbeat It's so sad that I thought I was going to cry :( On the bright side, I learned two patterns for this week. Sorry I'm not posting much lately, but there isn't a lot to talk about. And because my life isn't that interesting. I must read more books! I miss reading >.< So much. I should rant soon :D Just to take up room lol. I'm sure you guys want something random to read about haha. More than just one sentence or a line xD Yes, I'll think of something unless I get an idea from someone. We'll see. I'll try to rant tomorrow haha. I hope City Hunter will be all done by Thursday. Must watch. DMV in two weeks. I WILL go and pass. Must go on the computer less. I'm on for like 11 hours a day. I'm not even kidding... Anyways, must finish this bracelet. I'll take a picture of the ones I made if I remember. Good night world & have a great Wednesday (unless you're going by a different calendar then have an awesome day!!) :]]]]]]]]]]]]

P.S. I saw this duck, piano, and Eiffel Tower pattern that I want to learn soon. YEEEEE :DDDDD Must go to Joann's this week before we go :D Then I have something to do in the car haha. Oh and we finally talked today so that made me happy. Just cause you're funny & sweet :3 (Nemo always uses this face xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment