Thursday, July 14, 2011

Woohoo.

I'm sure you got the message already, but I got to say it one more time. Four. More. Days. :DDD Hahaha. I got 50/50 on my last two assignments: the annotated bibliography that I stayed up until 12:00AM trying to finish & basically guessed on the whole thing after taking another hour or so trying to figure out how to do it -____- and my anaylsis paper or as I call it an outline on capital punishment. Woot woot. All I have left is the final paper and my teacher needs to grade our response essay on Letter to Birmingham Jail. I have to say that was an amazing letter with the circumstances he was in. I was just blown away. A historical piece that I found very captivating. Working on music homework now. We have to listen to an album by someone or a band that we never heard before and write about each track. This is fun. I was at my mom's work and they had the radio playing. The song Chances~Five for Fighting came on and I just loveddd it. I'm excited to hear the rest of the CD. I only heard Slice and that one was super good too. Gotta love music :]]]]]] Now, need to finish Paulina's bracelet and I'm good for the weekend. Hopefully. Mary's party is in two days. I can't wait. I didn't expect talking to James today since we hardly have a conversation in person. Wish I could've went to get food with Debora, Angelica, and Sydney, but my dad was already on his way. Next week maybe:DDD I really hope we go kayaking cause that sounds like so much fun haha. Time to work on homework ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment