Monday, July 11, 2011

Good, bad, good...

I thought today was going great. Until a few things happened. I go to school and see Angelica. Then we go to class and it's cancelled. Woot woot. That was great news. Went to the music lab, then the lounge to nap. Gabe randomly knocks on the window and tries "hiding" which didn't work haha. He was crawled up on the floor and I was staring until he got up xD Then Angelica comes back and we just chat until it was time for class. I got a 95/100 on my essay today :D I only lost 10.8 points so far. That's great news :D Then after english, I go to the lounge to see people. Next thing you know, I get a call. My grandpa and sister got into an accident. Some lady hit the back bumper cause she wasn't paying attention -____- Another accident. Man. And it always happens when someone goes to pick me up. Gahhh. Terrible. Feel like it's all my fault, again. Then I go home and my grandpa cools down. Everything seemed okay again but it's always in the back of my mind. Went bike/scooter riding with my sister. That was fun until I raced her home -____- Just so much going on. 7 days left of school. Good night world & I hope you're having a better week than I am :]

No comments:

Post a Comment