Monday, July 11, 2011

Good day.

Today ended up going better than I expected. Got to see my cousin after so long. Went to go eat Dim Sum and I saw Teresa. Hecka people from Darrians side of the family works there. So funny when you told me that haha. Then went to Food 4 Less and that was funnn. Went down almost every aisle looking for stuff. Had a fun time since we hardly go there. Then went back home and watched tv. Finished Mary's flowers and gift today. OMG, I'm so happy with how her gift came out. I can't wait to show her it. YEEEEE. It was fun watching Harry Potter Marathon, Food Network, Hoarding: Buried Alive (crazy show), Fairly Odd Parents: Grow Up Timmy Turner (happy ending:D), and idk what else. Ohhh, On Demand for hoursss. Until it failed on us haha. Bevan hasn't changed much. I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy hope we can go to LA and visit. Good night world & hopefully your hands don't kill you like mines were. Have a great week everyone!!! :]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment