Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It was a good day, sort of.

I got 50/50 on my response paper :D Me gots a 99% in English YAY. Music on the other hand, not so good... Didn't even get my hour cause I ran into Daniel and David. I haven't seen them in like 4 years! It was good catching up. I have never talked to David before for that long haha. Daniel I talked to a little bit more, but not that much. On the ride home, I saw Robert and I'm like o.o what is up with this week with me seeing all my old classmates?!?! And then Thursday too haha. I'm so excited. I got tomorrow to finish my 8-10 page paper on social networking. Man, this will be a miracle if I finish. Pictures tomorrow >.> I'm really feeling old now D: Everyone talking to me about college doesn't make it any better. Anyways, I need sleep. Good night world & no you will not get me on a roller coaster. You haven't before and you won't in the future :]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment