Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Not my week.

I actually didn't pass out in either of my classes xD Thank goodness haha. I know I missed one on my quiz and the letter seems good. But there's always something bad that happens. Two days ago, James told me about a communication studies class with this teacher everyone likes and I wanted to switch since it was open, but I was taking one with Mary and she didn't want to so I thought oh well. Then I ask this girl in my class about the teacher and he seems pretty strict about everything so we were gonna switch to the other teacher. I go and check to see if it's open and now it's completely full! I'm like -______________- It was only 2 days ago and wasn't full before. All I can think of is BLAH. This sucks >.> Hopefully the teacher isn't as bad as she said. The notes will be easy, but recording us? I hope he doesn't do that and that it's just for the summer class. I'm hoping for the best, but man will a day go the way I want this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment