Thursday, March 1, 2012

When life sucks.

What else can you possibly do but keep on going? I swear, my mom and dad always gotta pull that one over me like it's my fault all the time. I thought we discussed it but they always have the need to bring it up. It makes me feel like I'm a terrible person. Maybe I am. I just don't know anymore. But it hurt pretty bad when my dad said that to me. It really just gets to me everytime. This is that time in my life where I feel like just keeping to myself about everything. I'm tired of bothering people with things that happen. I feel like crying right now. Just when you think things couldn't get worse right? Why do I feel this is only the beginning? When all you want is for someone to comfort you. I never have that cause it's always too late when people do. Oh life. I know things will change, but right now, I don't even want to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment