Thursday, March 15, 2012

......

The day went pretty well. Valerie loved her gifts which made me happy. Ahh everyone's growing up so fast now. Time is really just flying by these days. The play was really interesting too. I felt like I could really relate to Natalie and Neo's parents. Natalie's parents pushed her to going/doing things she didn't want to do. Neo's parents worked to support their family. I could relate to both of the characters. I wish my classmates would realize that they should really do what they want and not what others want them to do. I've had this conversation with a friend several times, but it seems like he's not going to take advantage of the opportunites he has right in front of him. I wish he would though. He would be much happier doing what he wants. Hopefully he changes his mind though. But yeah that play probably relates to everyone in my class one way or another. It was a nice reminder of things I went through these past years. Well things I overcame and still struggle with. I bought most of the materials I need. I got the last pan at Michael's :D I got lucky with that. But it all went downhill from there. I finished my scholarship in time. However, I logged onto another site for another scholarship and the link was gone. Then I read two letters that just killed my whole day. This isn't the first time I received one of the letters, but it hurts even more reading it the second time. The other one didn't surprise me. I already got another rejection like 2 weeks ago. It's just that feeling of never being good enough. But thinking about being accepted to colleges makes me okay, sort of. I feel like getting scholarships are even harder than getting acceptances from colleges. The chances are probably similar, yet it's more difficult at the same time. Sad, sad life. I just feel like crying myself to sleep now...

No comments:

Post a Comment