Monday, March 26, 2012

It's been good.

So today I got up at like 6:30 to get ready. I thought about skipping, but losing some sleep wouldn't be too bad. As long as I didn't pass out on the job or something, which I didn't. So I learned how to make coffee. Well put it in the coffee machine xD Also did other fun jobs, but Lucky was such a good role model. He was really inspiring to me. Funny and random too. I still think he thought I was Japanese along with this other guy who bowed at me too >.< I felt kinda out of place for a moment xD But there were really nice people and I even talked to this lady who's trying to recruit more people for her club/organization. She was telling me how there are like Lincoln students and what not. Maybe I'll be able to help out more often. Key Club has been a little slow on events so I can fill up my time. I haven't done enough for my community this school year and I'm disappointed in myself for that. Must make it happen now or never. I spent the day baking cupcakes, watching tv, making frosting and whipped cream filling, and being lazy haha. I got to talk to Sierra for a while which was good. Sad I couldn't go see the Hunger Games with her since I didn't even do the baking yet and I had no money. I haven't even finished the book so I didn't want to ruin that either. Maybe sometime soon, but it was nice of her to call and ask. Well I really need to sleep. I've been watching Smash and Once Upon A Time for the past like 2 hours since I didn't finish/watch them earlier. Working on my final product took like 3+ hours. Yeah frosting is sooooo difficult. The worst thing about my day: getting a piece of skin cut off my finger. I'm exactly sure how I got it either. Just assuming it was after I pushed the cart filled with juice because my finger was burning like crazy after. A whole piece is gone and you can tell the different skin colors so much. It's quite disturbing and it BURNS like crazyyyyyyy. I washed it in water earlier and it burned bad. I could barely shower. I felt/feel disabled >.< and I don't even have it bad compared to others. I honestly only have a small idea of it, but man, it's terrible. I really just feel bad. I don't know how people do it, but they are real fighters. Anyways, I get to surprise a few people tomorrow and hopefully they like the surprise. I need to remember to take pictures of my cupcakes too lol. One more week and it's spring break already. More like 4 days ;D I need a break after this week. Good night world & have a great week :]

No comments:

Post a Comment