Saturday, March 3, 2012

And I wonder...

A song came into my head. Games~Jonas Brothers Yeah I know, you're probably thinking like, wow really, the Jonas Brothers?!? Well their old music was pretty good. "Will you care When I'm gone And it's done And I've really had enough And I'm sorry For the trouble It's been costing us so much." Yeah, not sure why it came into my head, but thinking back to the old days is always good every now and then. I should spend the day listening to their music tomorrow. But yeah, the first time we met popped into my head too. Really random. I remember it as if it was yesterday. I swear, I only remember very few first encounterances. But I remember I wasn't sure if I should say "Hi, I'm Amy." I was nervous because I can be quite shy, especially in front of people I don't know. Everyone was introducing themselves so I was like I should too. I might as well and not be rude. And well I did haha. Oh Holt 245. Man Delta has so many memories for me. I'm gonna miss them all. I just wish sometimes time can just freeze. Even for a little bit. But I know life keeps going whether you want it to or not. And all I can think about these days is asking him. So nerve wrecking >.< Two weeks ago I would've never guessed that I was gonna ask someone so soon. Funny how things change sometimes. Well I'm just hoping to come up with the perfect plan and hopefully things will work out the way it should. No idea how timing will be spot on. Ahh, so much planning and stress. No wonder why guys don't want to ask haha. It's such a pain sometimes, but maybe it'll all pay off. Man my sleeping schedule is so messed up. I don't even know if I can sleep 10 hours a night now. Good night world & have a great weekend :]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment