Saturday, March 17, 2012

:D

Today was a pretty good day. This morning I went to the store with my mom and got the rest of the things I needed to make the icing. Went to school and hung out in the piano room until the Culture Club meeting. Then went to the lounge for awhile before going to the food court and park for free period. We played on the playground for a little bit until it started pouring. We went to the car and came back early. It was pretty boring waiting, so I ate. The Duck Song was funny. Waddle waddle xD Then went to TA and stayed for once. I mostly did sudoku the whole time after grading/recording papers. It was a blah day after coming back early from fp. However, during Avid we were looking for jobs and apartments at the city we want to live in for college. I was sitting next to Erin and she basically turned my day around. Even Mrs. G was laughing like crazy about Scary Gary xD Yeah definitely not using craigslist again lol. But it was good. Went to Kohls to look for a dress, but I didn't like any of them. Why is it so difficult to find a black dress >.> The one at Target was nice though, but expensive. Went home to get ready for the dance. I went late, but nothing even happened. It was fun though. I really enjoyed myself. They played good music like Glad You Came, We Are Young, and Tonight is the Night. There were many good songs compared to past dances. I had a blast. Still sad that it's the last dance of the year, not including prom. It's still hard to accept that it's almost over. I mean sometimes, a lot of the time, I forget that I'm a senior. It just totally slips my mind. Whats sad is that it just keeps on happening. We grow up, move on, and meet new people. It's always the same cycle over and over again. I just wish people could just stay or time could freeze. But I'll do my best to make sure that I stay in contact with people. I'm not going to let people disappear. Well today had it's turn of events. Oh and Mrs. G was singing Rolling in the Deep at the dance xD That I did not see coming haha. Well it's hecka late cause time flew by once again. Good night world & thanks to everyone for making today memorable :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment