Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh weeee.

Omggg, today was great. Even though I woke up at 7:25 and we were suppose to leave at 7:30, I made it and so did my sister. Oh yes. Then I hung out at Debora's house for a while before we left. We headed to the flea market and got good parking too lol. We spent a few hours there and ran into Mrs. Hang and other people Debora knows. She got me these really good chip thingys, I don't know the names of it though xD We found the tool and lace for prom at very good prices too. Well we got them for a lower price, so sounds like a good deal to me lol. We wandered around a lot and I also got myself a headband. Debora got me a bracelet without me even knowing >.< I was sad the M&W Dutch American Bakery was closed. Felt bad going that far trying to find it to find out it was closed. It could've been worse though. So we went back to her house but the ride there and back was super fun. I love sightseeing, especially on the countryside. Very relaxing. Makes me forget everything thats bothering me. Sad when I saw like 2-3 cemeteries >.> But on a positive note, I had fun. We went to Burger King since I never had food from there before and it was yummy. So good lol. I was stuffed afterwards. We walked to Goodwill and CVS Pharmacy, but there was no restroom. Went back to Kohl's and hung out there for a while. She wanted to help me do my makeup even though I was reluctant. I still had fun even though I still think makeup is not for me lol. I'm a huge twitcher xD We went to pick up her brother afterwards and watched an episode of You're Beautiful. It was too cute/funny. The pig part was hilarious. After, we went to go pick up Kevin since they're filming for Acadec and she dropped me off at home. My mom thought Kevin was James and she was embarrassing me by asking all these questions about him to my sister. She also started talking more about prom. She still doesn't get the whole date thing or the concept in general. She'll come to learn xD I've been working on a scholarship since I got home though. Today still feels like a Saturday to me but I had hecka fun. I just needed a day away from all the craziness and spent it with someone who made it very memorable. It's one of those days I wish could happen more often but I enjoyed it while it lasted. Then I got a call from CalPoly about their weekend thing and I really hope I can go. It's during spring break so it's the perfect opportunity to see the campus and meet other admitted students. I need some time away from home just to see/feel what college life is really like. This is one of those one in a lifetime chances I really don't want to miss so I pray that I can go. I really do. Ahhh it was such a good day. Thank you Debora. I really needed a day to hang out, talk, and relax. I got more than I bargained for too :DDD Also the scholarship deadline has been extended so I'm even more like yesssss. But I must stay ahead on things cause time is going by fast. Overall, it has been a very good day :]

No comments:

Post a Comment