Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lalala.

Before I pass out, I just wanna blog real quick. Today I talked to Debora a lot about the future and it made me realize that I am ready to a certain extent. I just need to push myself to try harder and prepare for it. If I go into it with an open mind, it'll be better than worrying what could've been or would've been. I'm not even gonna lie, I got a little emotional just talking about it. I could feel the tears gathering up, but I wasn't going to let myself cry. Especially not at Burger King. But whenever I talk about leaving my family and everyone/everything I love behind, I just can't help it but get that feeling of wanting to cry. I may not show it, but I feel it. Every single time. It has happened so much too. Sigh, life is crazy, but I'm slowly accepting it. Just gotta think positive. Well my eye lids are giving up on me. Good night world & have an amazing Thursday!! :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

P.S. For a second I was going to put weekend but I realized it's not Saturday yet lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment