Monday, March 12, 2012

Thank you to my dad and mom.

Well yesterday was definitely a life changer. Spent time with family all day that I haven't see for a while. Yummy food too lol. Crazy Just Dance games. Lots of laughs. Learned new things. Finished stats homework for the week. It was a very good day. I also fixed my FAFSA. That was one of the better things that happened. But anyways, what really made my day was what my dad told me. He's actually WILLING to let me leave to SLO. Well my mom knows that that is where I want to go and my dad is slowly accepting it. He knows it's cheaper and it's a good school. He said that tuition shouldn't matter compared to the  education because that's way more important. That was just like wow. Cause he knows SLO is better than UOP. So the whole car ride home I'm just like "I can't believe this is happening." I was shocked that my dad is allowing me to do whats best for me. Even if it is expensive. Cheaper than UOP though, but man I couldn't believe it. All this time he was pushing for UOP, but now he realizes what I want. Now the next step is for him to allow me to go to the weekend thing :D But that conversation was just like omg. Finally. Thank you dad for finally letting go and letting me take control of my future. Thank you mom for supporting me in my choices. I really love you guys so much. You don't even know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment