Friday, April 15, 2011

You'd be surprised.

11:11 I wish for a great day tomorrow.

It's going to be the UC Davis/Sac State field trip :D Woot woot. Finally, a day away from school and hanging out with friends, though I do that everyday, but the more the merrier ^__^ Hopefully I can find my sister an awesome keychain and one for myself as well :D Then there's the culture cuisine. I'm looking forward to that ;D Flan sounds awesome haha. I haven't had it for the longest. But I do havta say, El Pollo Loco has really good flan :D I had enough for one night. I'm out. I found a song I was looking for, though I didn't find the other one D:< Man, it feels like I been searching it for years D: Sad face! Good night world & it's fridayyyyyyy :D No, I'm not referencing to the song lol :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment