Thursday, April 21, 2011

Why.

Do you ever feel unloved, forgotten, or not worthy enough? If so, why do you feel that way? You'd be surprised at how much you are needed in life. How much people love you. How much people care about you. The reason why you have no idea is because someone doesn't say it to you. Of course, it'd be nice to hear it, but shouldn't you already know? To me, it's nice to even hear it once. But everyone needs some motivation and love in their lives. Everyone.

Relay for Life is a no D: Mrs. Solari said there has to be a supervisor and yeah, there isn't going to be, so now people can't stay the night. That really sucks.

11:11 I just wish everything would be alright.

I think I had enough chaos for one day. Good night world :]

P.S. I'm glad you trust me. You tell me what's going on in your life. But everytime I'm about to tell you a problem of mines, you end up logging off. Maybe I shouldn't tell you? I don't know, but I feel like that gap of our friendship is closing. At least something is going right. Also, it sucks to know someone who does one thing that changes their life for the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment