Thursday, April 7, 2011

YEAHHHH ;D

Surprise surprise. I found my phone. It was in my mom's car. Exactly where I thought it was gonna be. I had a dream last night where I found it by the door, but it ended up being in the middle. Anyways, I'm happy. But the times are all jacked. It says AM instead of PM and vice vera for my calls. I can't change it back either. My phone went wack overnight >.> I'm just glad I didn't lose it lose it!! :D So I never got to say all the exciting things that happened yesterday. It was a CRAZY day haha. After furlough days, everyones all ehh about going back to school. Surprise 1: We ran the mile. I actually ran well. Like I paced myself and I didn't stop cause my stomach didn't hurt! My stomach ALWAYS hurts. I didn't eat before either, well I didn't know we were gonna run, but still. I breathed in and let it out through my mouth and it really helped! I usually do that starting the second lap cause I get super tired, but this time, I did that the whole time. Only my legs hurt. REALLY BAD. I can barely walk up and down the stairs >.> But yeah, I finished at 11:42 :D That's like one of my best times. I even ran a WHOLE lap without stopping. You have NO IDEA how HARD that is for me. I can barely run half before getting ready to pass out. And I finished like 6th :D That's improvement. Or cause no one else wanted to run so they slacked haha. Either way, I'm proud of myself, but my legs are killingggggg me D: Surprise 2: Blackouttttttt. On our way back to the locker room, there was a blackout throughout the school. Man, you don't know how scary it is going into the locker room with NO LIGHTS. It's freaking scary as heck. Man, I felt blind. I'm not even kidding. And I don't have horrible eyesight. Which is bad. Good thing I have some senior friends or else all my stuff would've been there still. It was bad. Surprise 3: We got to go home early and skip 4th period :D I ended up going to Tutti Fruitti and the park with my friends. Fun fun day :D Yeah, I lost my phone, which sucked, but I found it :D Today had it's ups and downs. Ups: gave people their bracelets, excited for the field trips, finished english 1A homework EARLY :D, found my phone, and my day didn't suck. Downs: Pia went home on American Idol (I hecka thought she would make Top 3), I felt hecka bad that I couldn't go to Food 4 Less with Debora today >.> I'm a bad friend, and I think that's it. I sure hope so. I had enough bad for one day. It was a good day I have to say. Just the bad things were pretty big. Well, for me anyways. Still got 11 bracelets left to do. Will do Sunday. Hopefully. I'm so looking forward to Saturday! 5 hours to wanderrrrr :D And a train/bus ride. I'm HECKA excited. It better not rain xD Tomorrow's gonna be acting. Woohoo? I'm kinda excited. Just I don't have all the props, so hopefully I can improvise. I feel like you're ignoring me after what happened. You said that you want to talk more since we don't and after I said no, you've been ignoring me. How messed up. I thought you were better than that. You were right. I think I forgive people too easily. And this time, I'm paying the price for it. Whatever, I don't care anymore. It's time I forgot about you. Everyone said Happy Birthday after I did ;D At least people know. I can't forget since it's the same day as my dads bday ;D I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Crystal and to my Dad :D I love youuuuu<33333 :] I think I blogged enough for one day aha. Good night world & have a great Friday :]]]]]]]]]]]]

P.S. GG. Hahahaha. "Good game". Man you're like my best guy friend =]

No comments:

Post a Comment