Sunday, April 17, 2011

I wish, I wish.

It's 2:11AM. I haven't slept. I want to sleep, but I'm not. I don't know why. The picture on the left is a PostSecret. It was one of the happiest ones I've read today. Maybe out of all the ones I read even. I have read over 100 for sure. I just spent like half an hour reading 5 or 6 pages of it on Google. It gets addicting. You'd be surprised at what people hide. It's their secret. They have the right to do that. But it's hard to believe that someone somewhere feels that way. I get so sad reading them, that I want to cry. But I don't. Because I don't have enough strength to. Reading these makes me feel weak, vulnerable. Honestly, I don't know if that's good or bad. http://www.postsecret.com/ Read them for yourself. Spread the word. Do what you want. I always wanted to send a secret, but will I? I find this so interesting. But people have enough guts to send their secrets. Even if people don't know who you are. It's someone out there. Someone who may even feel the exact same thing you do. You'd be surprised at what you read. It may even be heart-breaking...

No comments:

Post a Comment