Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Have you ever had the feeling your drawn to someone?"

Boyfriend~Big Time Rush

Today was great :D Chinese School went well even with the 32 words we had for dictation. Yeee, my brain did die on me a few times though >.< I forgot like 5 words. At least she was nice to us today :D Anyways, I finished 3 bracelets today! Technically, 2.5, but still. New record. I'm on the 10th one. I think I might be able to finish this all by Wednesday. Well, at least 3/4 of the ones that people from school requested. If not, then I'll post something saying I'll have them done by next week. Tomorrow's the last day of break D: How sad. Means I gotta do some homework ;D I haven't really done any. All I have is Calculus and Anthro so that's good. Not too much at least. Spent the night/morning watching A Cinderella Story with my mom and sister. That was very funny ;D My sister and mom sure laugh A LOT. Hahaha. Now I know why my sister can't stop laughing at times lol. Anyways, today went pretty well. I'm so sleepy. Last day to really sleep in. Oh, I chose that song because I was watching the Kids Choice Awards and they performed that song and that line was stuck in my head. That makes me wish there were more asian guys at my school, or at least some guy I am willing to fall for haha. But it's all good. I love BTR. They're like my 3rd favorite band ;D Good morning world & have a little fun tomorrow :]]]]]]]]]]]]]

P.S. People will doubt you in life, but you have to prove them wrong. {A short motivational thought stuck in my head for the past few hours xD}

No comments:

Post a Comment