Thursday, April 7, 2011

Now I know the real you.

Truth is, I'm disappointed. We were once best friends and now you won't even talk to me. I expect too much from people. But is it that hard to talk to someone? I feel like some people are always letting me down nowadays. What kind of friendship is that? I don't know about you, but it's pretty messed up to me. I'm glad that I have those friends that I can always count on. No matter what the situation is, I'm not bored or disappointed. Those are true friends and they are pretty rare. But when you find them, you look to them in your time of need. Or just when you need someone to be there for you. Whatever the case is, I realized who I can truly rely on. It's sad that it took me this long to notice it, but at least I'll stop hurting. The sad part is, you guys have no idea what goes on. No idea... I don't even think I talk about everything in my posts. I mean I post A LOT already xD, but it's never everything. Well I'm sure you don't want to read everything, but I blog to express my feelings, yet I don't even blog it all. The truth is, maybe I'm afraid of the world to read of what I'm feeling. I will say that I'm not even 100% sure all the time of how I'm feeling myself. But this eases the pain. It really does. I'm just glad I don't have serious problems xD I feel like I should rant soon haha. It's been a while since I did that. Now all I need is a topic. We'll see how that goes. One more day and the week is finally over. Oh the joy :D

11:11 I wish things will go right now. Seems like some things are going pretty bad. (Wow, I wrote that with my eyes closed and there's no error :O Something is wrong with me haha) :]

No comments:

Post a Comment