Sunday, April 3, 2011

Phew.

11:11 I wish for it to be a relaxed week and to finish the bracelets very very soon.

Well today I made bracelets, watched tv/movies, and did some homework. My arm is dying from making bracelets. Finally going back to school tomorrow. Kinda bummed that break is over. Thank goodness it's a furlough day though :D Get to take the day off basically. I'm not going to the park tomorrow, though I kinda wish I could. I think I will stay home this week, until Saturday at least ;D I'm super excited. A day out of town and I get to just hang out all day with friends, hopefully with no worries. As long as I read up to chapter 82 in Life of Pi by Friday, then I will be all set! :D I hope for a good week. Also, Taylor Swift won Entertainer of the Year at the ACMs :D Good night world & have a great Monday :]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment