Friday, April 15, 2011

What starts off good, ends off bad.

Today was the trip to UC Davis and Sac State. I gotta say, I really did like UC Davis. I'm planning on applying there. That reminds me, I should look up what you need to get in :D Hmmm, I just need to improve SATs. I really gotta study a lot more. Especially for reading and writing. Man, those were bad. I need at least 500 in each section. That would be so much better. Anyways, the bus ride was crazy! Literally, we were driving through UC Davis, lost haha. Bikers were all o.o, we had to reverse so many times cause we couldn't get out, and ran over round abouts haha. That was hilarious. We made quite an entrance haha. There were just so many bikes everywhere! One girl even fell off her bike D: They had this double decker bus too. I really wanted to ride in it ;D It looked so cool and it was imported from London! I had a good day. No souvenuir from the bookstore since everything was so expensive. Oh well. Sac State was pretty cool. It was much smaller with less people. There was hardly anyone haha. Man, I'm so tired. I think I will hit the hay. Tutti Fruitti was good as always and Food4Less was ehhh. I'm not getting that every again haha. It was a huge waste too -______- I'm a horrible person. I really am. I may be nice and all, but I think I'm a horrible person. I really don't feel like talking about it, but yeah. I'm just a bad person. And I got sick. I'm pretty sure I deserve it though. Anyways, I have so much hw for this weekend >.> I really don't think I will finish, but I am pushing myself so no computer until I'm done with all my math hw. Then I can do my essay, or maybe my essay first. Great I need the computer for my essay. We'll see. I even gotta make bracelets too. So many left >.< Anyways, I'ma hit the hay. My feet are going to kill me tomorrow. Good night :]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment