Saturday, April 30, 2011

And I wonder...

I've been posting less and less because I have no time. School has been driving me crazy. I'm so stressed out that I feel like I'm at my breaking point. I'm getting no sleep, school is a huge blur, and it seems like drama just gets crazier and crazier each day. I'm losing it slowly. This isn't even a joke. I don't know how much more I can handle anymore. Calculus hasn't been making much sense and we have a test Tuesday, I have an essay due tomorrow for english 1A which needs to be 7-15 pages and I HAVEN'T started, I'm not done with bracelets yet (I still have like 9 more to go), student government is getting on my last nerves and driving me crazy. I can't take anything anymore. I'm so sick and tired of everything that I want to just leave. Leave all this wackness behind me and go somewhere. Somewhere nice. But I don't know where that somewhere is. This is the time I really wish I did. Today was the Film Festival and it went pretty well. I also gotta study for chinese school tomorrow. Gahhhhhhhh, my life SUCKS. This is just all horrible. I'm having a horrible week. It's been more downs than ups. I wish things would turn around. I wish things would be alright again. I wish I had my life back. Good night world & tomorrow is Relay for Life! :D But with everything going on all at once, it seems like more stress for me... Where is a miracle when you need one badly?

No comments:

Post a Comment