Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's too late it's too late you got another one coming and it's gonna be the same.

Stuck in my head haha. Eat That Up, It's Good For You~Two Door Cinema Club. Sorry, I'm really lazy to look up the song right now. I didn't post yesterday cause I was so tired I couldn't stay online any longer. I went to sleep at 1:00 AM (horrible procrastination btw) because I needed to type up my history notes. I payed the price today cause in calculus I kept wanting to sleep SO BAD, but I obviously couldn't. I yawned and that made me happy so I can close my eyes aha. Yeah, it wasn't good. I didn't buy coffee either, so I made it through the day :D Go me haha. Debora, Pan, and I went to the office and Lollicup. It was fun :D I haven't gotten Lollicup in the longest time and we talked about some interesting things like driving and boys. I got like 6 hugs today haha. It was nice ;D Me like hugs ^__^ My sister got sick D: No idea how. I hope she gets better fast! Very fast. Everyone's getting sick though D: Must be the season for getting sick that's finally rolling in. That's not good. I'm trying to be sick-free this whole year. We'll see how that turns out. Dumb moment of the day: "He drives?" Hahaha. I was talking to Debora about someone and I totally forgot he had a car! I felt so stupid afterwards. Oh and Valerie's friend has a big head ;D Just saying haha. No offense of course. American Idol was okay. Not as good after Pia left >.> Anyways, I really don't wanna stay up late like yesterday and I have a test for anthropology tomorrow. This is gonna be so much fun. Not. Good night world & have a tingly thursday hahaha. Yeah that was a fail. I couldn't come up with anything that would make more sense haha. Good night :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment