Monday, April 18, 2011

Aren't you just the cutest thing ^__^

Psyduck. You're just so cute :D Hahaha. I can't stop looking at that picture for some reason. cough duck cough. Aha. It's also a platypus! Makes me think of Perry ;D Awwww, it's so adorable! :] I want a stuffed animal of him :D Well I think it's a him haha. Anyways, I got CSTs for the rest of this week. That means no homework, and I can make bracelets. I finished one today and I have 15 more to go. Yippee. My goal is to finish them by next Friday. We'll see how that goes. Good night world & have a totally-terrific-tyranic(idk if this a word & I hope it's a good thing ;D) Tuesday! I also wanna go to DCON next year. I wanted to go this year, but it's so expensive. Santa Clara sounds nice though :D We'll see if I can even go next year. Good night world :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

P.S. Tyranic isn't a word, but tyrannic is.
~ty·rant/ˈtīrənt/Noun1. A cruel and oppressive ruler.
Yeah, I really don't mean that haha. Let's say have a totally-terrific-tyranic tamazing (I am so creative ;D) Tuesday!!! :]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment