Monday, April 4, 2011

Life can be pretty hard.

It's sad to witness or hear about things that you don't want to be true. You just keep wishing it wouldn't happen, or it would be in the back of your mind. Sometimes, you can't control life. It just goes its own way. No matter good or bad, it's going to happen. Life has its surprises every now and then. It's never guaranteed to be good, but you gotta face it. It's just the way of life. I wish I didn't have to hear it today. I really didn't. But it happened. I couldn't control it or stop it, no matter how much I wanted to. Thats the problem with reality. Something can hurt you so bad, yet you have to suffer. There's no way around it. So, that's what I have to do. I have to face it. I have to live with it for the rest of my life. I wish things didn't have to be like this, but it does. I'm sure you're wondering what happened. Here it goes:

My cousin has autism. He's had it as long as I could remember. At first, I never knew what was wrong. He seemed so normal, like any other kid in the world. But I eventually learned. When I understood what was going on, it hurt me a lot. It's not easy at all. My whole family has suffered. It seems to be getting worse. Very serious too. I wish I could do something. I wish I could change it. I wish he could be normal like other kids. But he can't. He may never be able to live a normal life. That hurts me so much inside. I'm in tears right now. It's heartbreaking for me knowing that I can't do anything. I get to live such a wonderful life while some people would do anything to live a normal life, even for just a day. This really kills me inside. I don't even remember the last time I had tears like this. You don't know how much this affects me. It hurts me so much to have to watch or hear about this and not be able to do anything about it. I never felt so weak before. I have nothing left to say, but people with autism are just like any other human being. They may have disabilities, but it doesn't mean they are very different from us. Some people need to grow up and get a life. They need to stop judging and start accepting others. It kills me when people make fun of someone who has a disability. It's just so sick and wrong. Stupid jerks.

11:11 I wish the best for my cousin, I really really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment