Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bouncing off the walls...

That is what I was feeling not too long ago. I was looking up nearby stores by the Cherry Blosson Festival and I found this place called Paper Tree. They sell hecka origami paper! I'm like SOOOOOO excited on top of how excited I already was. And then I might make roses for a friend, which are SUPER PRETTY! If I don't end up making them for her, well I'd make them for myself. They're so pretty :3 I so want to learn now :D First bracelets and now roses. What's next? Aha. I'm always up for a challenge. That is not my photo, just got it off from Google. Thank you to whoever took that photo and made the roses. It's so nice :D Tomorrow, I'ma have a blast!!! Good night world & I hope you have a lovely day weekend :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment