Friday, June 3, 2011

Worst day of my life.

Today was very uneventful, and I mean very. First off, my sister has her fever still. So my mom calls the doctor and gets an appointment. She tells my sister to get ready. My mom goes to get ready and my sister goes to brush her teeth. Next thing you know, I hear this loud thump as if someone fell. I rush to go see what happens. My sister fell. She was still conscious but had no idea what happened. I called my mom to hurry and come see. We were trying to get her to talk but she said nothing. Her eyes were still open but she was so lost. She had no idea what was happening and seemed as if she was unconscious. I was speechless. I almost broke down. We move her to the stairs. My mom keeps calling her but she's not replying. I'm slowly dying inside. Once we get her downstairs, things don't get any better. I call my dad to tell him to come home. By the time we get in the car and go, she seems better. We go to the doctor, get her Xrays and blood tests, and just hope for the best. I've never been so scared in my life before. I mean this is MUCH worse than going on some roller coaster obviously. But I didn't lose hope. Just watching her barely able to sit on a chair was horrific. I keep thinking to myself "Don't give up on me. Your stronger than this." I keep wanting to cry, but I held back the tears because I knew it wouldn't change anything and the situation won't get better that way. I could have cried at least 10 times today, including now, but I KNOW things will get better. I KNOW she will be okay. And I'm praying, praying that nothings wrong. That it's just a fever. You have to overcome this. I know you can. Please don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment