Monday, June 27, 2011

Tonight, tonight.

Yes that is from Hot Chelle Rae. I can't find anyone with a hot glue gun >.> Nooooooo. So I got my quiz from Music 4 and I got 26/29. That isn't too bad. A-. At least we got no tests :D I barely found out today haha. We only have a midterm and final. Woot woot. We wrote poems a while back and today our teacher read some aloud in class. One poem, I could relate to like 100%. It was just crazy how I was feeling the exact same thing. It talked about how your best friend is doing things for the worst and how your losing them. Yeah, I really don't know what to do anymore. I get to hang around school for the next two days. Yippee. That means more lunch haha. I'm going to be starvingg. I hope your procedure goes well. I hope I get to meet him. I hope we finish the "stuff." I hope I can find a hot glue gun. But most of all, I hope for a great week. Good night world & have a fantastic Tuesday :]]]]]]]]] I need new words haha. You're probably getting tired of the same ones xD My vocabulary is not that large, so I must apologize for that aha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment