Thursday, June 30, 2011

Funnnnn day :DDD

In all my classes, I'm just like staring at the clock today xD I want time to fly by so I can hang out with my friends haha. I saw hecka people today. Debora, Aman, Jessi, Mary, Angelica, Bacon and I were just sitting around talking. Then Angelica and Jessi left, so everyone else helped Mary and I. It was fun though :D Haha. After that, it was like 2:30 and all of us left. Mary and I went to go meet Moises. They're so cute together haha. Even though it was superrrrrr awkward. Well for me anyways haha. Mary and I then went to Rubio's for lunch. No more Mahi Mahi D: I was sadddd. But I still had some good tacos lol. We stayed there for like a hour talking about the past, our hopes, marriages, boyfriends, past crushes, drama, the present, problems, the future, just everything. I didn't feel like I was so young. I felt like an adult having lunch with a friend. I just forgot about everything around me. It was nice to just open up and tell someone everything that has been going on, especially someone I don't see much now. It's nice having people to count on when you need them the most. I didn't know what was going on with you either. It was great letting it all out for me. Something I need to do more often. Hang out with my friends and just talk about anything. Then we went back to school and waited for my dad to come. Gahh, I posted this yesterday but it wouldn't let me and it only saved half of it and I typed a lot as usual >.> Well this is a good sum up for yesterday. Overall, I just need more days like that. Chilling and not having to care for anything, even though I felt tears coming up, but they never fell. Good, good day :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment