Sunday, June 26, 2011

For a second,

I thought I had regular school tomorrow -____- I'm losing it haha.

Yesterday was a longgg, but fun day :D Went to my uncle's house for a late Father's Day weekend (although it didn't even feel like it). So we went out to eat lunch in Oakland as always and did some shopping. Looked at phones, got lots of food, and folding stars :3 I got so much of those haha ;D I won't get a new phone for another month but it's all good. Then we headed back at the house and I made bracelets. We also ended up playing Wii and went shopping again. We went to this warehouse which had hecka girl accessories but I didn't get anything. They sold in big packs and not individually, so we went to the shopping center after. I went to Marshalls, Bath and Body Works, Nike, and Nordstrom Rack. I got 3 White Citrus lotions for under $10 compared to one bottle for like $11. I love salesss. I wanna get the Sweet Pea Perfume next time though :D Overall I had a fun weekend. Now back to work. Found out I can't go camping because it's the same weekend as Mary's party. I was pretty bummed because I never went camping camping, but I don't think I'll regret my decision. Well I should go finish up these bracelets. Maybe I'll blog more later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment